Over the last weeks and months we have received lots of messages from many of you wanting to know how you can help achieve the Better Futures’ vision. So here is how!
In the lead-up to the election, we want our vision for a better, more resilient Aotearoa New Zealand out there. We want to create momentum for change. So we are drawing on the amazing work of our working groups as well as other initiatives that BFF members are involved in. We are now working on a manifesto which we will be launching soon.
We are looking for people who can support our mission in the following ways:
1. Are you working on a project or are you part of an organisation that is working towards a better future? If so, we would like to hear from you.
2. Do you have big ideas about a better future or ways of achieving change that you would like to share in a short article? (400 – 500 words)
3. Are you interested in interviewing people (either existing BFF members or external experts or thought-leaders) about ideas for a better future, or can you ghost write an article for someone else about their big ideas?
4. Are you an awesome graphic designer with a little bit of time to spare to help us with our comms material?
5. Do you have capacity to help in other ways, including admin tasks or building a database of like-minded organisations?
If you are interested in helping in any of these ways, we would love to hear from you. You can get in touch via the contact form or by emailing info [at] bff.org.nz